Request Press Accreditation
How does applying for press accreditation work? Consider the following forewords for an application:
- Applications for press accreditation will only be processed if you are 18 years of age or older.
- Applications for press accreditation made 3 days prior to the event will no longer be processed.
- At least a publication prior to the event and afterwards.
- We would like to receive the material that we can use for social media / promotional purposes within 7 days after the event.
Have you read the conditions and can you meet them, then you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For other questions you can also contact the aforementioned email address.
This application must contain at least the following information:
- Company / medium
- Website / social media channels (including numbers of followers)
You will receive an answer as soon as possible after the request has been sent. No correspondence can be entered into about the allocation and rejection of the accreditation. If the application has been approved, you will receive a login code for the virtual conference shortly before the start of the conference.
A prerequisite for obtaining a press accreditation is publication before the event and after the event.
Delivery of material
We would like to receive material that we can use for social media / promotional purposes within 7 days after the event.
Registration for the conference
Registration is possible until April 18, 2021